Chelation Therapy

IV Chelation therapy is the intravenous administration of substances that bind to, and eliminate toxic metals from the body for the purpose of improving health.

IV Chelation is a preventative, minimally invasive therapy that can help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease!  It works by restoring normal elasticity and blood flow to clogged arteries.

Chelation therapy has been used for decades as a safe and effective way to improve circulation by healing atherosclerotic plaques and restoring normal elasticity to damaged arteries. Chelation therapy decreases systemic inflammation, the main cause in the development of atherosclerotic plaques and heart disease, by removing toxic metals from the body.

Toxic metals removed by chelation therapy include:

  • Heavy metals: lead, mercury, arsenic, etc
  • Metastatic calcium deposits from atherosclerotic plaques
  • Unbound iron, a major cause of oxidative damage

 Do you have the symptoms of chronic heavy metal toxicity?

Chelation therapy is a safe and effective method for removing heavy metals from the body.  Below is a list of common symptoms associated with heavy metal toxicity that may improve with chelation therapy:

  • Allergies
  • Chronic pain
  • Autoimmunity
  • Brain fog
  • Depression
  • Memory loss
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Chronic infections
  • Sensitivity to strong smells or exposure to common household

Everyone is exposed to toxic substances on a continual basis.  Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium are especially potent poisons that are next to impossible for the body to eliminate on its own.

Because the body cannot easily eliminate heavy metals on its own, they are stored and accumulated over a person’s lifetime. There is no safe level of lead or mercury.  Even tiny amounts cause significant harm.  This video by the University of Calgary gives a graphic illustration of the damaging effects that even the most minuscule amounts of mercury have on brain cells. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFsy0rQsak&feature=related

Sources of mercury exposure include: dental fillings, vaccines, sea food, air pollution, and high fructose corn syrup.  Mercury is so toxic, that the body immediately pulls it out of the bloodstream and stores it in the fatty tissues to minimize the damage that it can cause.

We are exposed to lead from dust in older homes, air pollution, drinking water, and even paint from some children’s toys.  Lead is so toxic that the body stores it in the bones in order to minimize the damage that it can cause.